Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Having Fun in UTAH!

Well i made it to Utah a couple weeks ago Utah pretty much looked like a desert after being in Germany for 2 years and seeing nothing but trees everywhere but Utah is beautiful i love the mountains anyways i'm having alot of fun It's good to be back hanging out with family and friends it seems like i have been so busy with my family and meeting up with friends. My little bro got married which is the main reason i came back, everything was so beautiful i'm so happy for him it's still crazy to think that he's married i guess cause he's the BaBy ha ha. Well i will post some pictures when i get back to Germany i have been kinda bad at posting for awhile!!!!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

I am totally relying on you to post tons of wedding photos! Deone got some sent to her that Mel took, but we haven't gotten to see them yet.

Blogging and Bliss said...

Wow sounds like a ton of fun. Take some photos to share...

Chan said...

It was so good to see you..hopefully I can see you before you leave.

Corrie Lynne Player said...

Wow! I hope I get to see you two! I'm such a noodle on blogging that I'm not sure where in Utah you are.... I'll have to call my sister....

Love,

Aunt Corrie

Morrells said...

I bet being home is nice! I haven't read your blog for awhile and it was really touching to read about the beaches and soilders! I bet it rings home so much more having your hubby in the military! My hubby would love to drive the Autobahn~