Friday, January 15, 2010

Back to Blogging "Sorta"

Okay so i have been the worst blogger since i got back to the states but i'm back and i will try to post some pictures very soon of our life here in the U S of A now lol. Anyways we are doing good i'm doing hair and Andrew is currently managing @ Office Depot and going to school.
We LOVE being back in the states but miss Europe too....
MORE to come.........

3 comments:

Blogging and Bliss said...

Mom said you have a new house you need to post pictures... Good to hear how well you guys are doing.

Rich and Tyra said...

Glad you are back! Let's do lunch with the girls! What days do you work?

Rebecca said...

Yes, you need to start blogging again haha! I'm the same way, I hadn't posted anything in months until I finally decided to a few days ago. Time just goes by too fast!