Friday, June 10, 2011

Love always

I just have to say how much i LOVE this man we have been through so much together from starting out our marriage living together in Europe so far away from family and friends which at times were hard, we both lost our grandmas while over there and couldn't make it back for the funerals which was so VERY hard. We have learned so much as a couple and i just feel like it gets better everyday. Even though we have our good and bad days it's so worth it! I'm so happy to have such a good husband who loves me and works so hard to provide for me and who is also accomplishing so much in school. Andrew amazes me everyday with his knowledge i always seem to learn something new from him lol. I don't know how he does it working full time and school full time and still manages to hold a 3.92 GPA. We are getting near the end only 1 year left for his Bachelors then it's another 2 years his Masters which will be so worth it when your done keep up the good work........(This pic is in Lucerne Switzerland)I also am thankful for Andrew serving his country it's not an easy job at times. I was alwasy amazed at what a great soldier he was he did his job so good and got promoted very quickly. He never got into any trouble and did what he was told u get into serious trouble the military takes your rank and pay away very quickly for those who misbehave. I was and still am proud of MY SOLDIER. We will ALWAYS remember our days traveling Europe and basically not living in reality lol........ This picture is family day in basic training back in FT. Knox Kentucky Ya gotta LOVE a man in uniform and u should see his now with all the medals so sexy ok so you guys get the point i will stop now.........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what good pics:) I just loved reading your posts from germany. They were so fun to see all the places you guys went to:)