More summer fun in 2012 I'm just catching up a little from last year since i was so horrible at blogging it will be worth it i hope haha all the back tracking of the year i just love looking back and seeing whats happened then you dont forget i don't scrap book so this is easier for me! Although i'm considering doing an online scrapbook for Chloee it will keep me busy when shes napping haha! Hers Marcus and I last summer we went to church to listen to Bo and Carli speak Marcus came down to SL with Grandma and Grandpa we had a fun day with him!
Marcus and i again he is seriously the funnies boy EVER he always makes you laugh
Andrew and i decided to venture out to the State Fair and oh was it hot being pregnant but it was nice walking around i liked to stay active during my pregnancy i'm just glad i was lucky enough not to be sick!
I seriously LOVE this guy!
So many people at the fair this day i guess everyone has the same idea when the State Fair is going on and you always see some crazy people that the fun part!
Kevin the clown hes always funny too i think thats where Marcus and Mckade get there funny peronalities from Uncle Kevin lol
Madison ready to go 4wheeling this girl i love and she never ever takes a bad picture she is gorgeous and i miss her like crazy move back to Utah PLEASE!
I'll end the post with this sexy pic Marcus wanted to take a picture of me well this is what he got haha funny face pregnant and dying of heat this one says it all!
Easter 2013
13 years ago




2 comments:
Yay so glad you are back to blogging too! I haven't blogged in years, but with the twins, it's the easiest way for me to journal what they are up to and give my family updates since they live in Utah and don't get to see us very often!
Yes i'm the same its been a couple years! I agree its very easy plus did you know you can print off a book of your blog! My cousin did one its super cute so i figure if i keep updated i can do that eventually! I'm kinda backtracking a little so now i need to get started on Chloee haha! I'm glad your blogging too its fun to see the changes in your twins:)
Post a Comment