Heidelberg Germany is beautiful it's one of the oldest cities here in Germany, there are lots of cute shops. The castle is right on top of the hill by the main shopping area, we walked up to the top of the castle which was seriously amazing and the view of the city was unbelievably beautiful, well worth the walk to the top:)
Dad-Me and M0m we purchased some tickets once we got up to the castle to walk up higher and see some museum inside, we were so glad we did so we got to see all the beautiful views of the city!




3 comments:
man that is one huge wine barrel... I guess it had to fill a lot of people. I really love your posts when you visit places. It is totally fun to live though you guys... Have a great Easter Holiday.
Gorgeous pics! I can't believe how many castles there are, it seems like every post you guys are going to a different one!
hey there how are you doing?? Long time no comment:) Can you please email me your address, so we can send you an invitation to Landon's wedding. My email is amyandcole08@yahoo.com. Thanks and I hope your doing good:)
Post a Comment