So i got my plane ticket to come to the states, i'm so excited to see family and friends. Andrew won't be able to make it, he wants to come but ya know the Military owns him right now! I have to admit i'm a little SCARED to drive in the states especially in Utah we all know how crazy Utah drivers are ha ha. I'm so use to European drivers and here in Germany they have a really good system on the autobahn they are very good drivers.
My baby brother BO is getting married which i'm glad i can make it back to see him and i will get to see all my family anyways i can't wait!! (Only one more month:)
Yay. We are so excited to see you!! Can't wait. P.S. How would YOU know about crazy Utah drivers? It's not like you've ever been in a wreck here or anything! ;)
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy, I can't wait to see you. Ginger told me you were coming and wanted to get together. I really can't wait. I can't believe how long you've been gone. What dates are you coming in? What day do you thing we will all be getting together? I want to be able to tell Steve so he will plan on keeping the kids.
Andrew and i are currently living in Germany and will be here for 2 more years. Andrew is a calvary scout in the U.S. Army. Although it's sometimes different living in another country and far away from family and friends, We are having ALOT of fun traveling around Europe together.
5 comments:
Yay. We are so excited to see you!! Can't wait. P.S. How would YOU know about crazy Utah drivers? It's not like you've ever been in a wreck here or anything! ;)
Good to hear Heather! Have fun at your brother's wedding. Call us if you make it to Southern Utah:) We have a nice guest-room...
How fun for you Heather. That sounds great. Are you going to be around all of June or what?
Fun! If you make it out to Cali, let us know!!
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy, I can't wait to see you. Ginger told me you were coming and wanted to get together. I really can't wait. I can't believe how long you've been gone. What dates are you coming in? What day do you thing we will all be getting together? I want to be able to tell Steve so he will plan on keeping the kids.
Post a Comment