Thursday, September 24, 2009

COCHEM CASTLE

A few weeks ago Andrew and i went to the Cochem Castle in Reinsburg Germany which isn't too far from us. If you ever watch Rick Steves who travels around Europe and tells you good places to go he recommended this castle and said it was the best he's seen in Europe which Andrew and i would have to agree.......
The Mosel River
This was the first views we got of the castle befor we got into the city and it just got better and better after this! View of Reinsburg from the castle Notice how the flowers are in the shape of a crest..... I love how the castle sits up on it's own little hill i absolutley LOVE it!! Day cruise ships along the Mosel River We were really surprised when water actually came out of this pump, i thought it was just there for decoration lol.

2 comments:

Shelly Traveller said...

So pretty! Your going to miss all of this! And I'm going to miss seeing it all on your blog.

Shayna and Jeremy said...

What beautiful pictures! And you look great. I've always wanted to make it to Germany!