Smiling at daddy i love everything he does and says:)
Best Friends
Andrew with his girls although Zoe was so mad i put her cute tutu on her
Love my little Chloee and her cute pudgy lips
I see you daddy
Talk to the hand mommy and daddy
Grandma Celeste got to see Chloee in her costume we had a pretty relaxing Halloween since Andrew was recovering from Pneumonia and Pluresy we ended up going to her house for a couple hours and painting some pumpkins it was alot of fun. My parents were sad they didn't get to see her in her cute little costume, since they are in Logan and both had to work we didnt get to see them oh well they got lots of pics sent to their phones:)
Ahhhhh so sweet
Happy Girl Chloee is seriously such a happy baby even when she wakes up now she always smiles and giggles we are so lucky to have such an easy happy baby although she does have her BAD DAYS.
Playing in the leaves Chloee loves the grass leaves anything that has to do with being outside she loves.
Well overall HALOWEEN 2013 was a success for our little family we had tons of fun and having Chloee made our Halloween even more fun, even though its all about her haha.




2 comments:
Haha I love Chloee's watermelon costume! Halloween is so much more fun with babies to dress up! I am jealous of all the fall leaves you have! So pretty!
Thanks i agree its so much more fun and i bet you miss fall in Utah its so pretty my favorite time of year. I will be jealous of your weather in Cali once we start getting snow. I think we need to move somewhere warmer i keep hating the cold weather the older i get haha.
Post a Comment