Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Chloee at 7 Months

 Heres some pictures of my beautiful baby girl we got done when she was 7 months old and oh how i feel like shes already changed and grown up again. (Yes i know shes now only 9 months.) She was such a good girl and smiled so cute. Although by the time we were done she was ready to eat and take a nap which she gladly did.
 I decided it would be fun to get a couple shots of me and Chloee and i LOVE this one, it was so creative.
 Ok mommy really are we almost done yet?
 Oh everyone look at me i'm so cute and LOVE getting all the attention


 Cute little perfect toes
 I don't mind crawling on the wood floor i am a pro
Hello up there


So relaxing to lay here and suck on my toe
I always have a fun time during Chloees photoshoot its so fun but sometimes stressful changing their outfits, you don't know how they will be haha. I think Chloee should be used to the camera by now i mean i take so many photos of her at home i cant resist but i'm sure once shes older she will love to look back on how cute she was in her many photos hahaha.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love all the pics! That one of you and Chloee is so precious! I hardly have any pictures of me and the girls together...I need to do more of those!