skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Julias baby shower
IT'S A BOY!!!
I had a baby shower for Julia on Sat. We had it at her place in Kusel! I guess Germans don't have baby showers so when i asked her if she would like one she asked "What's that?" Anyways i told her and she decided to have one so here is a few pictures......
Julia and her mom
8 comments:
Heather, it's Becca--I love your blog! I had no idea you had one until Jake showed it to me, it's way cute and I love all your pictures! We just started a blog on blogger a few weeks ago, it's talkingwhiteheads.blogger.com We are thinking about you guys and praying for you especially after we heard about Andrew's leg--please keep us updated, we love you guys!
Sorry, I meant talkingwhiteheads.blogspot.com
I am so new to the blogging thing!
MARIA-
how are you my favorite cousin? i love you. you still look as gorgeous as ever! i miss you like crazy and i miss us jamming out in the civic! i am sorry to hear about your grandma! we love you and are praying for you!
love, alisha
Hey Lisha thanks your to sweet, i miss you tons girl! Ya those civic days sure were fun. What's new with ya? You need to e-mail me or somethin and tell me about all your boys. Tell the fam hi from Maria and that they need to celebrate,it's Cinco de Mayo ha ha I love ya
Hey how are you?? I'm doing good. I have been so bad at blogging lately:) The shower looks fun, when you gonna have one ha ha. And I agree you look so pretty in all your pics.
That was so nice of you to have a shower for your friend!
I lost track of your blog for a while, but thanks to Jake having yours on his, I will check in more now.
Hey, how are you doing Andy? Mom said your leg is pretty bad and they are sending you to DC? Hang in there, we will be praying for you.
Heather, I love the picture that is B&W with you in it. You look so beautiful. I love that showers are mostly a Utah thing but as soon as you explain a party where people bring you presents that they want to do it.. HE HE smart gal.
Hey Heather you need to check out the pics that I put on my blog. They will make you smile:)
Post a Comment