skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Cute little Joshua
Yeah our good friends Scott and Julia finally had their baby, she and Joshua are doing great! Here is cute little Joshua! she actually had him a couple weeks early, isn't he so adorable?? He's so little he weighed around 6 pounds.
Oh how sweet! Here is Andrew and Joshua at Joshua's proud grandparents house!
5 comments:
My cousins are in the military but I am not sure were they are living but I could find out and I will let you know. Their names are Chad & Lori Lowery. What a beautiful place you are living in!!! You look like you are doing well.
OH dont' you love boys with babies, I think it is so cute to see them be all soft and cute with them.. Did you make you want one? How was your visit with your family?
How cute is Andrew with that baby...just waiting for it to be yours now...come on you need a baby
Andrew looks so cute in that pic! He looks like a natural daddy :) Girl it was so good to get an email from you... I will write you more later!
Just wanted to say Hi and I love ya and miss ya tons! Can't wait to see pics of your Mother and Cousin in Germany with you....
YOur mom told me what a great time she had over there. I'm so jealous of here. I can't wait to see what pictures she took!
Post a Comment