Friday, May 16, 2008

Mom and cousin coming to Germany......

It's a beautiful day in Germany, and even better my mom and cousin are going to be in Germany in about two hours. Andrew and i are headed to Frankfurt to pick them up, we are soooooo excited to see them and show them around Germany they are very excited too! I will be sure to post some pics, they will be here for a little over a week so we have alot of fun things for them to see, We can't wait to see you guys..........

7 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

Heather , yippee Have a great time

Andrea said...

Hey Maria! Happy Anniversary...belated! Hope you are having a good time with your mom and Melanie. Love ya!

Dolly said...

Andrew & Heather
This is your cousin, Dolly Player Roy(Aunt Celestia's side).Congrats on your wedding :) Love your blog! My son, Cam is serving his mission in Switzerland. (He's in Kreuzlingen right now.) Here's my blog for pictures: http://eskimopie124.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Heather Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a great one, and I'm glad your 25 today too:)

Megan and Jon said...

HEATHER , HAVING COMPANY HAS SURE PUT A DAMPER ON US BLOGGERS.. SEND EM HOME COME BACK TO BLOGGING...

DID YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME.

Andrea said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Er... Feliz Cumpleanos Maria!! Love ya!

GINGERSPICE said...

Happy Belated Birthday girl! Hope you had a blast and I can't wait to hear about your adventure with your mom and cousin. I had a dream about you last night and I can't stop thinking about you! I love ya and miss ya.... I'd love to catch up with you. Can we schedule a time to talk?
Love Ya