Andrew is the head coach of the 10-12 year old flag football team this year and he's doing AWESOME. (I just have to say he looks good out there coaching i love ya babe!) Alot of the moms have commented to me on how good Andrew is with the kids, and what a great job he's doing! Alot of these kids dads are deployed which is pretty sad. I'm glad they have sports and stuff for these kids. We play the Air Force and Army teams and so far the team is 2-1! Way to go Baumholder! (I'm sure we have a good chance on winning the rest of the games these boys know their plays and they are doing AWESOME.)This was the first game they played in K-town which we won, the team was sooooooo excited to win their first game of the season!It was raining hard during the game but us girls were prepared w/ our umbrellas. The coaches and players were soaked by the time the game ended.This is the game on Sat. at Ramestein Air Force base! We won the Ramstein team something like 20- 13. WAY TO GO DOMINATORS!Andrew and assistant coach Smith take this game very serious, but have fun at the same time. They made each of the kids their own play books with all the different plays. I love going to the games it's fun to see how much these boys improve, They must have studied their play books, they are lookin good out on the field. I will keep you all updated on how the season goes!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How dare you lose a game!? I expect nothing short of perfection the rest of this season, way to go Anderew.
Andrew and i are currently living in Germany and will be here for 2 more years. Andrew is a calvary scout in the U.S. Army. Although it's sometimes different living in another country and far away from family and friends, We are having ALOT of fun traveling around Europe together.
2 comments:
How dare you lose a game!? I expect nothing short of perfection the rest of this season, way to go Anderew.
How fun! They looks like they are truly enjoying themselves, coaches too:)
Post a Comment