Tuesday, September 30, 2008

JOSHUA'S BAPTISM

Last Sunday Andrew and i attended Joshua's baptism (Our friends Scott and Julias baby) They are Protestant and this is the church in their village! Which every town in Europe always has a little church somewhere. Okay so Andrew and i had no clue what the preacher was talking about since he was speaking German. We picked up on a few words but other than that just listened to everyone sing in german etc..... It was pretty funny we had to stand up and sit down at least 10 times throughout the hour!Andrew-Scott-Brian Here is Scott's brother Brian with Joshua while he gets baptized, he is one of the godfathers! Scott and Julia-Proud parents of Joshua Joshua and his grandpa! He loves this little boy to death he is very spoiled by everyone in the family, you can't help it he's too CUTE.

7 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

what a great experience to be able to go. You see and experience so many great things over there. Are you loving it?

Heather Whitehead said...

It is an awesome experience we are seeing more than we ever imagined! We are both loving it so far but at the same time miss family and friends!

Morrells said...

That church is really cool! I bet you get to see alot of cool buildings! What a cute baby too! You guys always have lots of parties and fun!

GINGERSPICE said...

What a neat experience, you are getting all kinds of culture exposure while you're there! Did you get tired of all the standing and sitting in those hooker boots? haha....

The church is beautiful! I bet it was so different seeing an infant baptized with the sprinkling and all...

So are you still planning on coming home next summer?? I can't wait to see you! Love you!

Dolly said...

Heather-I love reading your blog!! You have such beautiful pictures of Germany and so many fun experiences :) That church was so gorgeous. Cam just old me about his trip to three or four of the biggest churches in Switzerland.

Tanalyn said...

Heather, as in Heather from beauty school? Holy crap! Just saw your name from Chalisa's blog. Looks like is treating you well.

Mel said...

Hey stranger! I haven't written ya back for so long! Sorry about that! How is everything going? Seriously WHEN are you guys going to come home for a VISIT?? I want to see you!! It's been TOO long Maria! ;) Anyway I just wanted to say hello and see how you were! Give Zoey a kiss from Tuff! HaHa! Love ya!