Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fun at the Polizei station in K-town

This was kinda random we were driving in Kaiserslautern a few weeks ago and noticed some statues so we thought it would be fun to take some pics, little did we know it was the polizei station. At least we didn't get caught ha ha. OUCH! This was pretty funny there were just random statues of soccer players, if you notice all the uniforms are different colors, which represent a different country's soccer team in Europe. OH BABY I JUST COULDN'T RESIST........

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Hey Heather!
So good to hear from you. You look great. I love hearing updates from your mom on how you're doing. It's been having Matt and Mindy move in down the street. Savannah and Mason are both in first grade, and McKay is in her primary class. She thinks they're hilarious.

GINGERSPICE said...

Hey Girl,
I don't have internet access until the end of the month.. call me! Tuesday or Wedenesday morning would be perfect!!

Heather Whitehead said...

I will give you a call for sure! I'm guessing you still have your Utah cell #. I can't wait to talk to ya and hear all about Colorado. I miss ya

Amy said...

Heather!!! Hey- yes I am alive in the blogging world, barely:) Wow I have been such a slacker I can't believe it. How are you doing?? You guys are such dorks ha ha those statues are hilarious.. you two always look like you're having a blast:) I hope your doing good over there--