Well a couple months ago yes i know i have been bad at blogging lately anyways we decided spur of the moment to go to Brussels and since Andrew doesn't have to work weekends it works out great! The drive there was beautiful and what was so crazy is on our way home right when we got out of the city you start to see the beautiful country part of Belgium kinda crazy! We had fun and didn't realize how big of a city Brussels is but we saw alot of fun stuff!Andrew and Zoey!We stayed at the NH center hotel i just have to say Andrew picked a great hotel it was right in the center of Brussells so we just parked the car and walked everywhere. We got a really good deal on Travelocity and the best part it was in American dollars, ya gotta luv that ha ha:)ZoEy BeArThis is the King's Royal palace he doesn't use it much except for meetings with other country leaders, this was one of our favorite buildings in Brussels.Okay so this guy is pretty funny he just sits there alday i bet he was dying of heat since it was such a beautiful day. Anyways you give him a couple euros so you can get your picture with him, we have seen a few different guys similar to this one here in Europe.This square was fun they had amazing paintings, flowers and it was surrounded by such beautiful buildings they look so different in the pictures so i guess you will have to make it to Brussells to check it out!We walked down this street that was full of seafood resturaunts I guess it's well known and really famous in Europe, it was so funny they had one guy from each resturaunt trying to get people to come eat at there's it was so crazy. We ended up eating at one it was a fun enviornment and luckily they had other choices since Andrew isn't a seafood loverThis is the street with all the resturaunts!!Andrew and i had so much fun in Brussels the city is huge there is so many things to do that we hope to make it there again since it's only 2hrs from Baumholder thanks again babe for another fun time i love ya:)
What a fun time! You are getting to see so many cool things! I am laughing at the guy just sitting there and then you can get your picture taken with him! Hilarious!
It looks like you are having so much fun! I'm jealous you get to travel so much! That's fun Bo is getting married, I had no idea. Is he marrying Carly??
Andrew and i are currently living in Germany and will be here for 2 more years. Andrew is a calvary scout in the U.S. Army. Although it's sometimes different living in another country and far away from family and friends, We are having ALOT of fun traveling around Europe together.
4 comments:
What a fun time! You are getting to see so many cool things! I am laughing at the guy just sitting there and then you can get your picture taken with him! Hilarious!
HEATHER!!!! I am so so sorry I have not contacted you sooner! My computer crashed about a month ago and then I've been traveling with Bill.
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU! Please call me and call my cell phone so I don't miss you! I need to know what dates you will be in Utah!
I AM SOOOO EXCITED! YAYYYYY!!!
It looks like you are having so much fun! I'm jealous you get to travel so much! That's fun Bo is getting married, I had no idea. Is he marrying Carly??
I can't imagine the pictures that your going to come home with! You have had such awesome experiences! I am jealous!
Post a Comment