So it's pretty funny Zoey jumps on the couch and sits on the ledge of the it's window, when you look out our living room window one of the entrances to get on base is right there so she will be growling and barking i guess at the cars and the German pons guards!Zoey is such a crazy hyper dog but cute as ever and such a good dog so i guess we'll keep her ha ha.
Hey you, she is such a funny dog. I am such a slacker.. Sorry its been crazy here lately. Maybe now the wedding is over things will slow down, I saw your mom and dad, I love them, they're so funny. I couldn't believe your dad didn't have a mustache.ha ha How are you doing?? Are you coming to visit soon? We definitely need to get together.
Andrew and i are currently living in Germany and will be here for 2 more years. Andrew is a calvary scout in the U.S. Army. Although it's sometimes different living in another country and far away from family and friends, We are having ALOT of fun traveling around Europe together.
1 comment:
Hey you, she is such a funny dog. I am such a slacker.. Sorry its been crazy here lately. Maybe now the wedding is over things will slow down, I saw your mom and dad, I love them, they're so funny. I couldn't believe your dad didn't have a mustache.ha ha How are you doing?? Are you coming to visit soon? We definitely need to get together.
Post a Comment