Wednesday, May 27, 2009

HaPpY AnNiVeRsArY

WOW! I can't believe we already had another anniversary yes i know i'm a little behind since our anniversary was on the 18th. Anyways we have had a fun 2 years so far and 21 months of our marriage in another country which we have had our share of ups and downs being so far away from family and friends but together we work through them and i know we can count on each other when hard times come. I love you Andrew and can't wait to celebrate more anniversary's together i love you more and more everyday! We went out to dinner at our favorite mexican resturaunt in Kaiserslautern the Cantina, It's funny Germans don't seem to like really spicy food so their food is very mild compared to the states. Word got around about how good this place is, which there is always ALOT of Americans there! Later on we decided to go share a spaghetti eis icecream, ya dad to bad you weren't here with us since it is your FAVORITE, it was such a beautiful day:)Castle in Kusel all lit up We went for a walk later around K-town area, the weather was perfect so we walked around and enjoyed the sunset. I love all the sunsets in Germany they are amazing although so are the ones in the states but i don't remember them ha ha.I love ya babe:) HaPpY AnNiVeRsArY MaY 18, 2009

3 comments:

Emily M said...

Happy Anniversary! It looks like you guys had a great time celebrating!

Dolly said...

Happy Belated Anniversary Heather and Andrew!! We love the pictures and updates. Cam says the food can be pretty bland in Switzerland at times too. We send him Fire Sauce from Del Taco:)

holmesfamily8 said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 2 years!