We came to walk around the Lake here in Baumholder a couple weeks ago and noticed a little celebration going on and come to find out it was a triathlon. They had music playing all their tents set up selling Brawts and of course beer Germans can't celebrate without their beer!
Andrew and i caught the very end of the triathlon we saw a couple swimmers that's about it, but we had fun walking around the lake and enjoyed the beautiful day:)In the summer they make a section of the lake into a little beach area, we haven't attempted to swim in the water yet it looks pretty dirty so i think we'll just stick to goin to the pool in Ramstein:)
Look at the cute turtles
Andrew and i enjoying the day it was gorgeous and you have to take advantage of these days because the next day it could rain like crazy!We were trying everything to get Zoe to jump in the water, she was chasing after some ducks but no luck she didn't go in the water!
I love the picture of you and Zoey. Your bangs look really cute too. Hope you guys are enjoying the summer in Baumholder. Come visit again this summer.
Hey Heather it's been too long! I'm glad you found my blog now I can peek in at you!! You look SO good and very happy. I can't belive you live in Germany!! That is awesome. Do you guys love it there??
Andrew and i are currently living in Germany and will be here for 2 more years. Andrew is a calvary scout in the U.S. Army. Although it's sometimes different living in another country and far away from family and friends, We are having ALOT of fun traveling around Europe together.
2 comments:
I love the picture of you and Zoey. Your bangs look really cute too. Hope you guys are enjoying the summer in Baumholder. Come visit again this summer.
Hey Heather it's been too long! I'm glad you found my blog now I can peek in at you!! You look SO good and very happy. I can't belive you live in Germany!! That is awesome. Do you guys love it there??
Post a Comment