Okay sorry this is a really long post it took awhile since i was doing other things as i was blogging ha ha Anyways i was so excited i made it to Utah i haven't seen most of my family for almost 2 years it's amazing how everyone changes especially my nieces and nephews! I had so much fun but the time went by too fast. This is me and my bro Kevin i went with him and his wife to see Joel Mchale from the Soup at Abraveno Hall it was tons of fun thanks again Kevin and Lacee for the ticket and letting me crash at your place i love you guys!!Joel Mchale he's pretty hilariousMe and my cute dad i love it that he has his Germany shirt on i was so glad he was able to come out there to see us hopefully he can make it back again before we come back to the states.Telling my grandma goodbye the night before i left to go back home:(My moms cat Archibald he's so cuteWaiting for Mason and Mckades baseball game to start and yes they one the game, i was glad to make it to one of their games they did awesome i miss you boys already.Mckade getting ready to bat this kid has LOVED baseball ever since he was really little.At the airport getting ready to go back to Germany thanks for taking me down Matt and Mindy i appreciate it so much. I knew i was going to cry when i told my nieces and nephews goodbye i was so sad to leave everyone but excited to go home at the same time.
It looks like you had a great time in Utah. The weather was super crazy the whole time you were here though. I bet your parents loved having you home. But I bet you were glad to get home to Andrew. Tell him THANKS for serving our country!
Andrew and i are currently living in Germany and will be here for 2 more years. Andrew is a calvary scout in the U.S. Army. Although it's sometimes different living in another country and far away from family and friends, We are having ALOT of fun traveling around Europe together.
3 comments:
It looks like you had a great time in Utah. The weather was super crazy the whole time you were here though. I bet your parents loved having you home. But I bet you were glad to get home to Andrew. Tell him THANKS for serving our country!
Great pictures Heather! I'll post some pictures for ya'-if I get up to Shari's wedding:) I really want to visit with Polly and Valisa-!
Thanks for all the great pictures of all the Utah Folks. We miss all of you guys!
Post a Comment