My birthday was on the 29th of May and i swear the older you get your b-day creeps up on you so fast oh well another year older and wiser! Anyways Andrew took me to my favorite German resturaunt in Idar "Grosser Wok" This place has the best chinese food i've ever had it's one of our favorite places in Germany!
After having lunch we walked around Idar for awhile and then Andrew took me to one of my favorite clothing stores here and got me a couple shirts, which they are good priced at this store TAKKO it's a good thing with the dollar being worth less than the Euro!Later that night Andrew surprised me with a muffin cake which he wrote 31 in butter yes i know i'm old ha ha. I thought it was cute and i've never had a birthday muffin cake before:)Andrew had went outside before me so by the time i got outside they started singing to me and then we all enjoyed the muffins!Paige and iAndrew and i-Lee and Paige-TravisZoey bear even came outside to celebrate with us ha ha!!!
Andrew and i are currently living in Germany and will be here for 2 more years. Andrew is a calvary scout in the U.S. Army. Although it's sometimes different living in another country and far away from family and friends, We are having ALOT of fun traveling around Europe together.
4 comments:
Sorry I missed it. Hope you had a great one. I turn 30 in Oct. not looking forward to moving into that age group!
Happy B-Day!! I hope that I can see you sometime now that I am back in Cache Valley. Maybe we can do a reunion trip to Glacier Bay!!
Happy Birthday! Sounds like Andrew knows how to take care of the birthday girl!
Happy belated bday! That's so cute of Andrew!
Post a Comment