So our Anniversary was on May 18th I know i've been bad at posting lately, but May seemed to be a busy month. Anyways i love you Andrew and thanks for everything your the best husband and i love u. Thanks for all the things you do for me especially your amazing foot rubs ha ha i love ya babe.......
We went to dinner at this castle in Kusel Germany it was alot of fun, What a better way to celebrate than in a castle ha ha
Having a little fun at the castle after dinner, all the views from the castle were soooooo amazing!
mmmmmm I just couldn't resist with a sunset like that!
So when my mom and cousin came over they decided to bring the top of our wedding cake over with them, We had some later that night and we were surprised how good it was. Thanks mom!
Easter 2013
13 years ago




4 comments:
Happy anniversary Heather!!!
Happy Anniversary~! So you ate the cake :) I always wondered how it would taste a year later. We tried to save ours but my brother ate it all the night we left on our honeymoon :)
When are you guys coming down?? Our meat is almost gone...ahhhh AND it would be fun to see you and the cute dog!!
Happy Anniversary! I love that you got to spend it in a castle! You are pretty lucky!
Happy anniversary! I can't believe it's already been a year! And what a romantic place to celebrate--in a German castle, I'm so completely jealous!
Post a Comment