Andrew and i are currently living in Germany and will be here for 2 more years. Andrew is a calvary scout in the U.S. Army. Although it's sometimes different living in another country and far away from family and friends, We are having ALOT of fun traveling around Europe together.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Andrew! How old is he now? Twenty three???
The snow is beautiful Heather... I wish I was there to go Christmas shopping with you!
Please take a picture of you in your boots, I'm dying to see them!!!
Yep I add mine. I meant to send a card but you know I am kind of lazy like that! Happy B-day from you sis! I hope it is a great one!
Happy bday Andrew! Jake is such a slacker this year, I don't know if he's called Andrew yet to wish him a happy bday. Hope you guys did something fun!
Happy Birthday Andy! I guess that means I missed Joe's birthday too. Man I am bad! Hope it was a good one!
Post a Comment