skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Snow in November.........
WOW! Snow in November, last year we didn't get hardly any snow. I don't think it even snowed until the middle of Dec.
Yesterday i was headed home from my friends house and it started snowing, but luckily the roads were clear on the autobahn, since there is no speed limit!
Anyways this is what it looks like here in Germany today, it's very cold it already seems ALOT colder this year, but hey i think we can handle it being from Utah. right!?
One fun thing that's starting here in Germany is all the Weinhnachtsmarkts (Christmas Markets). They are tons of fun but i love Christmas and the atmosphere is so much fun here in Germany!
If any of you have traveled to Germany during the month of Dec. you know how Germans LOVE Christmas they seriously go all out I LOVE IT! I'm soooo excited Andrew will be able to see some around this area this year, he was in the field last year around this time for 8 weeks training, so my friends and i went to alot of them to have fun and keep ourselves busy. (The one Andrew did get to see was in Frankfurt and this is the biggest market around it's HUGE.
Anyways the sun is already out so i'm sure the snow won't last too long.
5 comments:
yeah snow:) We haven't had any yet and I think it should come soon. I'll probably be hating it come april, but for now it's needed!
That would be so fun to go to all the christmas things there:) Lots of good shopping I assume:)
Beautiful! I love snow, but we don't get any here usually. It doesn't seem like the holidays without some though!
Snow! I'm not ready for it!
I love SNOW before Christmas! Sooo Pretty! That is good that Christmas is big in Germany!
Hey Heather, it was good talking to you the other day. I wish I could have talked to you longer, but I knew it had to have been expensive to call from Germany. Are you guys celebrating Thanksgiving this year? Hope you have some great Holidays. You guys look as great as ever.
Post a Comment