skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Halloween Fun
Here are a few pictures from Halloween night, i know i'm a little late posting them but hey at least i finally did. All the kids here on base go trick or treating from 5-8 everyone in the building brings their candy at the bottom of each stairwell outside to hand out candy, it was alot of fun to see all the kids costumes they looked so cute!!
How cute is this little guy Brandton, he was a monkey for halloween he's so adorable. Andrew and i went down for a bit to see some kids in their costumes before we left to Ramstein to the Haunted House!
This spider man was too funny my friend and i asked him if we could get a pic of his cool costume and he started doing 2 or 3 different poses!!
My friend Paige and her cute little Brandton he's such a happy baby everytime i see him he is always smiling, He has the most beautiful blue eyes!
Here is us girls waiting patiently for the haunted house, i'm a little out numbered since i'm the only American girl. ha ha We all headed to Ramstein for the haunted house it's for Americans and the German economy so their were soooooooooo many people there. We had be waiting in line for almost 2 hours, and one of the guards informed us we had another 4 hours, so we decided to leave and go check out the haunted forest in Kaiserslautern. Once we got there it started to rain pretty bad so we decided to go bowling instead!
We were all getting a little bored WAITING AND WAITING!!!!
Evan and Petty they were excited because they actually knocked a couple pins down LOL. We had tons of fun bowling, they were playing Halloween music and some of the employees were dressed up handing out candy.
Me and Lisa Marie she was so funny, she would get so frustrated because she wanted to get a strike soooooo bad. She kept knocking all the pins down but one, it was pretty funny! We will have to take her bowling again, she's so much fun and makes me miss my cute niece Madison, they are the same age......
Andrew excited because he just got his second strike in a row, Well he pretty much killed everyone way to go babe. There was a group of about eight of us so we divided into groups of four and our team kicked butt, i even got a few strikes myself. The night ended up good even though our original plans got kinda crazy we had FUN.........
6 comments:
sounds like fun minus all of the waiting in line! I love to bowl however suck at it! And I am always pretty sick with my pregnancys, after 4 though I just try and keep my mouth shut and cope with it! I am feeling a bit better now days though! Do you work or do you get to stay home?
You guys always look like you're havin' a good time:) Good friends make all the difference when you don't have family close by.
We're doing good. Going to CA next week for my dad's wedding. Half of aaron's family is going so we can do disneyland, which i'm super excited about! How are you guys doing? I have they found out what's up with Andrew yet and maybe when you're coming home?
It was so fun talking to you yesterday, I love it when you call. I seriously feel bad though that I always assume you're a telemarketer :)
Have you gotten your boots yet? You have to take a picture of them on you and post it okay!
I didn't end up taking any pictures from the baby shower last night, though I am regretting it now. I can't believe the turn out.... about 25 women who barely knew me, some who couldn't come even sent gifts! I got A TON of adorable outfits and beautiful blankets and books...
The turn out was better than the one my family threw!
Anyway, sure love ya. Call me next week :) maybe you'll get me while I'm pushing out Paisley!
Since I hate being scared- I would have enjoyed the bowling a lot more than the haunted house or forest. But- really a 6 hour wait? Your dog looked cute with the Halloween collar!
That's so exciting that you'll be coming home in june:) That'll be fun and maybe you'll get to meet our 3rd child then:) We've just started telling people:)
Anyways, i'm feeling better about the wedding. It's strange and i'm sure their will be lots of emotions next week, but hopefully it's mostly happy.
Hi there I thought I would say something since I come all the time and never comment. Because all I ever have to say is how jealous I am.. I still am jealous of the fun things you are doing and checking on you.
Post a Comment