The soldiers have been volunteering a couple times this month. This picture is Andrew and Captain Martin which is the commander of Andrews unit 1-6. They got chosen to go read to the kids at the elementary school last week they sent this picture home with them and by looking at it, i think they had a little too much fun. ha ha (I have to say Andrew looks GOOD ya gotta love a man in uniform.)
Easter 2013
13 years ago




3 comments:
Holy Crap, I didn't realize Andrew was so tall.. how tall is he? Does he beat Jake in height?
He looks great Heather.... men in uniforms are certainly nice to look at and you married one :)
I've been waiting for you to call again. I feel so bad I couldn't talk long at the hospital... the service SUCKED there, but I was also pretty tired.
Call me sometime, I'll be home all day today and tomorrow afternoon... would love to talk to you again!
Have you received your boots yet?
Yep the only thing about Andrew being tall is all those brothers are! They make my Andy feel short at 6 1!
This looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
Hope you guys have a happy Thanksgiving!
That is so cool they go and volunteer and it did look like they had a lot of fun. So in response to your question about my family. Sean and I are living in Wellsville- we have been here since we got married and love it. I am lucky enough to get to stay home with my gals and Sean works for Logan River Academy managing a transition home they have about a mile from our house. Life is crazy but good.
Brian and Sher live in SLC and are very much into their careers. Brian works in HR and just got his MBA and Hospital Admistrative and would like to get a job in that field and Sher is a PA at a Cardiac Clinic.
Nat and Greg live in my aunt Claudia's basement in Newton and have land there that they will build on eventually.
And Brett and Chelsea are in Logan-both are in school.
You look like you are doing really good! I hope you are!
Post a Comment