Friday, February 6, 2009

My little Mason

I just have to say i love my little nephews and niece so much they are the cutest EVER and they have already changed so much since i've been in Germany. Mason wants to come to Germany to live with Andrew and i, it's too cute everytime i talk to him on the phone he always ask ?'s about Germany, like if they have a school, if they go Trick-or-Treating etc. The cutest of all he always asks if Andrew and i still want him to come live with us, which i would love it he would be so much fun!! Mason loves going to see the horses! While i was at my mom's before i came to Germany we always took a walk to see the horses. I love you Mason and can't wait to see you in June:) Crazy Mason with the blue tongue he's always up to something and makes you laugh:) He's so sweet he tells me he misses me so much, one time he told me just to get in my Germany car and come to Grandmas house how cute is that:) Cute cousins Kaylee and Mason

5 comments:

Trachel said...

we miss you guys too heath!!!! cant wait to see you guys! hope everything is going good for you two!

Morrells said...

Nieces and Nephews are so fun! I love that he wants to come live with you!

Emily M said...

What a cutie! I was just reading your past couple of posts- that is awesome your parents are coming. I bet you are so excited! And I loved that picture of the blossom tree so pretty!

Anonymous said...

I was talking to Andrew the other day and told him you Heather, must be a little lonely. No matter how much you love each other, it can't make up for those ties you have to other family members. After all, you've known and loved and put up with them for a lot longer than with each other! But hang in there and someday the ties to each other will be much stronger, too. Still, your parents will always be your parents. So how nice that they can come see you again. I feel like a slacker. I just need to wait for school to get out and I am going to save my tax return and buy a plane ticket! love you! Mom

GINGERSPICE said...

Mason is as cute as I remember... that little flirt! Is He still a little heart breaker??

I love talking to you Heather, thank you for calling again. Twice in three days... How lucky am I?