We had a fun Valentines day here in Germany! Andrew surprised me with some beautiful flowers perfume and some chocolate. I surprised him with a watch anyways,Earlier that day we went to a castle we hadn't been to before in Landstuhl,then later that night we went to dinner at this Italian Restraunt here in Baumholder which was so much fun they had it all decorated and brought a red rose out to all the girls. Later that night we watched P.S. I Love You. I just love Valentines it's a good way to express your love for each other even thought you can do it everyday this just makes it a little funner:) I love ya babe thanks for all you do your the best!!!
Sounds like you guys had a ton of fun. Enjoy it while you don't have any kids! Ours involved a hotel with adjoining doors... Yeah not so much fun! keep up the blogging I love to see how you guys are doing!
Andrew and i are currently living in Germany and will be here for 2 more years. Andrew is a calvary scout in the U.S. Army. Although it's sometimes different living in another country and far away from family and friends, We are having ALOT of fun traveling around Europe together.
2 comments:
Oh My Gosh, those flowers are BEAUTIFUL! Wow Heather, GORGEOUS!
I love you so much and like I've told everyone else, I feel embarrassed for all the attention my last post has brought.....
Everyone told me how much they loved me, I just wanted to hear if I've offended anyone. :)
Anyway, I won't be home tomorrow or Thursday. I should be Friday... we need to chat! I love our weekly calls.
Sounds like you guys had a ton of fun. Enjoy it while you don't have any kids! Ours involved a hotel with adjoining doors... Yeah not so much fun! keep up the blogging I love to see how you guys are doing!
Post a Comment