Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sooooooo ExCiTeD!!:)

GERMANY here they come! So my parents will be here in Germany on the 21st of this month, i can't even tell you how excited i am. My dad was finally able to get a week of work to come over, i haven't seen my dad ever since i've been in Germany, he's so excited to see us and we are to. It's hard sometimes to be so far away from family and friends but i'm so glad they are able to make it out here to see us, we already have alot of fun things to show them and i know my dad is going to LOVE the Brautwurst but hey i think almost every guy would! On the other hand i have to say my mom scored big time this will be here second trip to Europe in less than a year how lucky is she?? ha ha I'm so excited to see both of them:) ONLY THREE MORE WEEKS....... Love you guys and can't wait to see ya:)

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh my gosh!! This makes me so so happy! You're dad has been wanting to come over there so bad. I'm so glad it worked out! You might just get a couple stowaways in their luggage (me & Austin!) Love ya.

Dolly said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I'll be waiting for the pictures of this reunion:) *Love the wedding photo too!

Unknown said...

To fun!!! They'll love it for sure:)

No we haven't decided on a name just yet. Aaron likes Sara and I like Anna, and we both like Elisabeth, so we'll see:) I'm hoping we can make to Bo's wedding. I'll be due the next week.

GINGERSPICE said...

Heather, that is so exciting! How lucky to have your parents come see you!

I've missed our weekly phone calls... I am so excited to be back so we can start up again!

Good old Lee hits Europe... it will be fun to see all your pictures!

I love ya and miss ya tons!

Mel said...

HEATHER!!!! YA!!!! I am so happy for you! I want to come visit you SOOOO bad! Maybe one day! I heard that you are going to try to come home for Bo's wedding? I hope that our paths can cross so that I can see ya! I miss you! Love you! Sorry I haven't written you in SO long! I've been bad @ leaving comments! Love ya though!

Mel

Megan and Jon said...

I would give anythign to be in thier suitcase.