So Andrew had so much fun coaching Flag Football last summer he decided to coach basketball, it's the same age group as football so he got some of the same kids on his basketball team. They are doing good so far they are 4-2 and hopefully they make it to the playoffs in a couple weeks:)Andrew is doing a great job coaching he's so good with the kids. I love ya babe and hopefully we make it to the playoffs and win it all this season:)This game we lost by one point 28-27 we were ahead the whole game by at least 14 points but just lost it at the end and the refs didn't help they were PRETTY BAD! All us girls were getting mad i think we could have done a better job..........
Anyways hopefully they can still be pumped up and win the next game!!:)
What an awesome husband you have and how great of you to support him! Your snow pictures make it look so pretty over there! I'll bet you are loving it!
I am still in awe that you live in Germany. That is alot different than our adventures in Alaska. It looks like you are doing well. You are still the gorgeous woman that I remember. I am so glad that you have a blog so I can keep in touch!!
Andrew and i are currently living in Germany and will be here for 2 more years. Andrew is a calvary scout in the U.S. Army. Although it's sometimes different living in another country and far away from family and friends, We are having ALOT of fun traveling around Europe together.
5 comments:
Ahhh, that is so sweet! I bet those kids just love Andrew. He really is a kid at heart!
You look so dang cute in all your pictures. Not Fair.
Give me a call tomorrow.... Around 11:00 or 12:00pm my time!
That is so cool that he takes the time to do that! I bet the kids love him!!
Totally fun. I love basketball. I think that you guys are having too much fun over there...
What an awesome husband you have and how great of you to support him! Your snow pictures make it look so pretty over there! I'll bet you are loving it!
I am still in awe that you live in Germany. That is alot different than our adventures in Alaska. It looks like you are doing well. You are still the gorgeous woman that I remember. I am so glad that you have a blog so I can keep in touch!!
Post a Comment