Saturday, August 22, 2009

BAUMHOLDER HEDGEHOG......

Okay so this was pretty random Andrew had been outside with Zoey and they found a hedgehog. Pretty random considering he came upstairs with one, cut up an apple to see if he would eat it and i believe he ate a little piece it was pretty funny. Anyways their are ALOT of them here in Baumholder but only seem to come out at night. We usually will see them when we go on our late night walks. Some people have been here longer than us and have never seen one but we've came across them and even rolled one down the
hill one night, don't worry we gently rolled him they hide their fa
ces and just curl up so we had to roll it
a little!!!!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I was totally laughing when I read this! You guys are so funny. The first time Saffron found one here we thought it was a porcupine. I think it's so funny you fed it an apple. Jacob loved this post!

Blogging and Bliss said...

Holy cow that is funny.