Thursday, August 20, 2009

RaNdOm PiCtUrEs

We had fun with Celeste but time always goes by too fast when you have visitors, thanks again for EVERYTHING we really appreciate it and we will be back in the states before you know it so we can see all our families:) Statue in Trier Germany Ok so here's Celest at Stakurts steak and grill place we have to take everyone here they have the best steaks and ribs ever........ She seemed to enjoy it:) Here we are at the casle in Idar-Oberstein, they have been doing some remodeling on it so it looked a little different than the last time we saw, it looks good! Andrew and Zoey at the Bostalsee so much fun, We love it there:)
We grilled some ribs one night at our place the weather was perfect, look at Zoey right by Celest, she loved her.
Havin fun while grilling
This is a picture of part of the country near Kusel, there is alot of farmland still in Germany My new car, i can only dream ha ha. I think this is the smallest car i've ever seen!

2 comments:

Julie said...

That car is awesome. You should get it. I love the posts you have of Andrew and his mom painting, that is so awesome!

Emily M said...

I bet it is sad when your visitors leave- but fun having them there. So the program I use to do that with my pictures is picnik.com. It is a great site. I haven't paid to do the upgrade- i just use all the freebies- play around with it- it is fun!