SO MUCH FUN I LOVE IT:)
I first came across this place when i took a wrong exit except the last time i was out this way they had a bunch of tulips. There are just rows and rows of flowers it's hard to see in the pic but amazing how many flowers there were!
Some small German town they seem to have alot of little villages around!
Cute German house
I let Zoey of her leash since there wasn't anyone around she would run through the flowes but she actuall stayed close by me!
It's kinda hard to get a good picture when your by yourself, although Andrew does a pretty good job getting pictures of himself, must be the long arms ha ha........
Here is the final product i just love having fresh flowers especially in the summer!
Easter 2013
13 years ago




2 comments:
I love that too. I just picked sunflowers this morning. I love the picture you took of you and Zoey.
So so pretty- I would love to have a field like that around here. I think that you did a good job trying to get a picture. :)
Post a Comment