I love rainbows isn't this gorgeous, Another day at the bostalsee it was a beautiful day but ended up raining for a bit but living in Germany you know the sun could possibly come back out again. This country has some weird weather sometimes kinda like Alaska or Washington State.We found a little flea market on the way, there are some random things here but once in awhile you can find something. We all did this time i found a beautiful German bowl and Pot, Andrew and Celeste also found some things, we had fun walking around!Check out all these little cars they had tons of them lined up, crazy these are the type of cars Hitler made the Germans drive and the crazy thing is when you had a baby you had to register right then for them to get a car that's how long it took to get one CRAZY!Andrew and Celest decided to draw and paint some things here in Germany, they bought some paints and canvas and they were ready to PAINT. I watched them for a bit then walked around the fest i was excited to see the end result which was AMAZING!Here is the final paintings i think they turned out beautiful, they also painted a view of Baumholder and the castle in Heidelberg. I really wish i could draw or paint it looks so fun. I have no artistic ability in that way at all...........I have to say i was really impressed with the outcome of Andrew's, he can draw very well but i have never seen him paint before. He did paint the Neushwanstein castle up in Garmish which it's the original disney land castle and he did very well. Way to go babe i LOVE it:)
Gorgeous picture of the rainbow. Andrew did such a great job on that painting- and his mom's was amazing too. I don't have an artistic bone in my body.
Andrew and i are currently living in Germany and will be here for 2 more years. Andrew is a calvary scout in the U.S. Army. Although it's sometimes different living in another country and far away from family and friends, We are having ALOT of fun traveling around Europe together.
2 comments:
Gorgeous picture of the rainbow. Andrew did such a great job on that painting- and his mom's was amazing too. I don't have an artistic bone in my body.
It sure was great seeing Andrew here in Cedar! Wish I had known about his painting (We have another artist in the family-cool!!:)
Post a Comment