skip to main |
skip to sidebar
BON JOVI
BON JOVI now who doesn't love this guy, but obviously Germans love him way to much to put this poster in the restroom. YA It was in the restroom at some German grocery store isn't that hilarious?? I just had to take a picture. It's so funny Germans love American music! Whenever Andrew and i are at a resturaunt or any type of store they seem to always have American music playing so you feel at home for a bit, until you hear everyone speaking German ha ha. After Andrew and i took my mom to the airport in Frankfurt, we were driving through the city and noticed this German girl next to us totally jamming out in her little car to Madonna (Holiday) it was to pretty funny.
THEY LOVE AMERICAN MUSIC............
3 comments:
I see nothing wrong with peeing and staring of the face of Jon Bon Jovi...That's kind of sick but he is hot.
We love Bon Jovi in my house too. I was singing along to one of his songs one time, and my 14 yr.old said-You know that song? I told him that these songs are older than him!
I'm glad you love Bon Jovi Dolly! Bon Jovi definatley reminds me of my high school days ha ha
Post a Comment