Sunday, July 20, 2008

SEEFEST 08 (Pfalzwerke)

Last night we went to the SeeFest 08, This was definatley the place to be this weekend. Anyways this fest is gigantic it goes all around the lake and it's BEAUTIFUL. I guess they have this fest every year which i can't wait to go again next year! There is so much going on it's fun just to walk around, they have bands playing, rides, booths and of course the famous Brats.........
Scott and Andrew- It started raining pretty hard but that didn't stop us or anyone else from having a good time. Me-Scott-Julia and Joshua! I'm sure we will all try to make it back to SEEFEST next year, we had to much FUN! It was pretty funny all the bands were singing American music, and i have to say they were pretty good! We knew every song they were singing i guess that's better than having them sing all German songs and we have no clue what they're singing right!? ha haAndrew and i love going to as many festivals as we can they are ALOT of fun......... Later that night they had fireworks, which were amazing and probably the best fireworks Andrew and i have ever seen, they were literally in the middle of the lake and synchronized to music they had playing. They say the firework show is so different every year, can't wait to see it again next year! What a great way to end the night!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Hey cute girl!! I have been such a bad blogger lately. How are you doing?? That sounds so fun.. I am still so jealous of all the fun things you do. I ran into your mom the other day. She is such a funny lady. So Star told you I got a van huh ha ha she is such a dork!!

GINGERSPICE said...

Hey Girl, you look so cute, as usual! Can you believe you've been there for almost a year?? This year really did fly by! You look like you're having so much fun. We missed You, Amy and Star at the BBQ, we had lots of good laughs. HOpe you're doing well. Love Ya

holmesfamily8 said...

Looks like lots of fun for you two! What a cool thing to be able to experience, a foreign country! I am jealous! Someday...Anyway, are the gummy bears the same as in the states or much better? I might have to have you send us some to compare! :wink:

Mel said...

I love you and miss you!! Your pictures are so cute!! You look BEAUTIFUL as always :) I just wanted to say hello and see how you guys were doing!! I hope things are going well! Can't wait to see you (are you coming to visit anytime soon??) I'll be home in Sept! Love ya!!

Mel

P.S. Tuff wants to kiss Zoey! He misses her!!

GINGERSPICE said...

Girl I have more memories with you than anyone! Phew.... all those years we spent together single, happy, pissed off, frustrated, partying! Whoo Hoo..... Jackson Hole was such a fun experience, the whole haunted cabin thing, getting lost in Yellowstone with Hottie Pants Ryan ( LOL.. You were there, right?? ) Our trip to D.C. and the big butcher knife we found in the Cot... The big men that tried taking us and our luggage to that scary van across from the bus station, New York, San Diego and getting super burned.... We'll never forget Buck tooth Bill... Haha and Thad, good old funny Thad... I miss that boy! :) Remember Cambridge Court Apartments??? Oh Ya and when all of you came to visit me in Alaska.... Remember waking up during the night and stupid us didn't pay attention to the tide and it was right up close to our tent?? Haha.... Country Lake Apartments... Hmmm and that mold infested shower! LOL..... I'm just so grateful that we had all those years together, staying single and being there for each other. Remember all of our talks about how we didn't know how we were going to handle it if one got married before the other?? How blessed we are that God brought our husbands into our lives at practically the same time... We were married within months of each other! What a miracle. I love you girl.

Dolly said...

Heather-thanks for dropping my my blog :) My son, Cameron is in Aarau, Switzerland right now. He does travel to Zurich for Zone Conferences every month and says they go crazy shopping! He bought a Swiss watch this month :)Last month, they bought new ties and a coo-coo clock. He sent me home chocolate for Mothers Day :) I'm wishing I was over in Europe shopping too!