Monday, July 14, 2008

OH HOW SWEET.........

So this is Zoey's face when she wants to go outside she's to cute , She sits on the rug in the hallway and sniffs under the door until we notice her, so we can take her outside. She won't bark to go outside, i'm sooooo glad she's not a YAPPY dog. I think we got us the perfect little dog, WE LOVE HER TO DEATH................

7 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

she is cute, I keep wanting a dog but Jon is a no on this one.. Until I get rid of all the cats..

what kind is she?

Heather Whitehead said...

Thanks! You should just surprise Jon and bring one home ha ha. She is a Yorkshire Terrier she is so much fun. Tell Jon he would totally fall in love with a little dog. Andrew did he loves little Zoey it's pretty cute.

Justin and Chalisa said...

Your dog is so cute, too! Yes, ours is a housedog,and the kids are loving him!

Morrells said...

That is a dang cute dog! I would love a little dog that wasn't yappy cause seriously pretty much all of the litlle dogs are, you lucked out! That is awesome that you were able to celebrate the 4th! Oh and I am glad I don't have to stand next to you in a picture, you're so tan I would look like a ghost! Your hair is so long and pretty too!

Rebecca said...

Haha, that's funny that there are no bathrooms in Germany either...must be a Europe thing! Jake and I are doing great, Jake's enjoying his summer off before going back to law school in August and he thinks he's so cool now because he's been taking sailing classes and just got certified...I'm afraid of boats though so I haven't been out with him yet haha

Chan said...

I'm just waiting for you to put her in a crate and send her to me. I want a little dog so bad, but I know as soon as i get one I will hate it. Salem's little dog only lasted a few months....but I just think Zoey is so so cute!

Heather Whitehead said...

I think i would cry if i sent Zoey to you, Your so funny Chan i think you should just give in and get you a little yorkie, trust me you would not hate this dog they are so much fun and how excited would Salem be!? Hey German couple we got Zoey from actually sell them in the states. By the way how was the BBQ? I really wish Andrew and i could've been there it would've been so much fun to see everyone.