Happy 4th of July! WOW! I'm so grateful to our troops and the sacrifice they make everyday for our Freedom. Living in a Military enviornment has definatley made me more and more thankful everyday for theses men and women! It's not easy when they have to leave their loved ones behind! I feel so lucky to have Andrew here with me and knowing that he is safe! I hope we can take some time today and Remember our troops and what they are doing for all of us..............
Happy 4th to you too...I want to personally say thanks to Andrew and yourself. I am so full of gratitude for our troops. What a huge sacrafice they make..so thanks to both of you.
Ohh... I love ya Heath! We miss you guys! Thanks to Andrew and all the other men and women who sacrifice. We take it for granted but you know the TRUE sacrifice so thanks to not only those who serve but thanks to their spouses and families. Sure do love you!
What a great slideshow! Don't you love your man in uniform :)! He is so awesome for doing what He does. The few times I see Bill tear up is on the 4th of July when they play all the patriotic songs at the USU fireworks... I felt so touched that I feel bad I'm hesitant about Him joining..... It's not just a sacrifice for Andrew, but for you too! You're such an amazing woman! I am so grateful to have you for my friend. I love you Heather!
Hello Heather, so how was the 4th over there? Do you guys still put off fireworks and stuff? Thanks for the Birthday greeting. Can you believe we're 30? It sounds so old, the twenty's are prime, I think. Before we know it we are going to be 40. You guys are great, I'm sure you take less for granted than we do. Can't wait for you guys to come back, it would be great to see you again, it's been too long. Thanks for keeping in touch, I was really bad at it for a long time.
Andrew and i are currently living in Germany and will be here for 2 more years. Andrew is a calvary scout in the U.S. Army. Although it's sometimes different living in another country and far away from family and friends, We are having ALOT of fun traveling around Europe together.
5 comments:
AND thanks to you and ANDREW for doing what you do to make it so we can live like we do..
Happy 4th to you too...I want to personally say thanks to Andrew and yourself. I am so full of gratitude for our troops. What a huge sacrafice they make..so thanks to both of you.
Ohh... I love ya Heath! We miss you guys! Thanks to Andrew and all the other men and women who sacrifice. We take it for granted but you know the TRUE sacrifice so thanks to not only those who serve but thanks to their spouses and families. Sure do love you!
What a great slideshow! Don't you love your man in uniform :)! He is so awesome for doing what He does. The few times I see Bill tear up is on the 4th of July when they play all the patriotic songs at the USU fireworks... I felt so touched that I feel bad I'm hesitant about Him joining..... It's not just a sacrifice for Andrew, but for you too! You're such an amazing woman! I am so grateful to have you for my friend. I love you Heather!
Hello Heather,
so how was the 4th over there? Do you guys still put off fireworks and stuff? Thanks for the Birthday greeting. Can you believe we're 30? It sounds so old, the twenty's are prime, I think. Before we know it we are going to be 40. You guys are great, I'm sure you take less for granted than we do. Can't wait for you guys to come back, it would be great to see you again, it's been too long. Thanks for keeping in touch, I was really bad at it for a long time.
Post a Comment