So it was pretty funny zoey hated this Halloween collar but loved it at the same time, the second i put it on her she started biting it and trying to tear off every last pumpkin!
HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEN!
Easter 2013
13 years ago




7 comments:
What a cute little doggy! You guys look like you have a ton of fun with her! Happy Halloween!
LOl.. Awesome outfit! What did you dress up for, for Andrew??? :)
She is cute! I bet she is possibly the most spoiled dog around!
Ha Ha Ginga your to funny, ya i dressed up for Andrew and he loved it!!!
Hey how are you?? I love the collar. it is adorable!! I love all the fall pictures over there. I love fall too. You're hair is so cute, I love it.
Okay you need a kid...the dog is cute and all but you need a baby.
Oh what I would give to be experiencing what you are! Matt lived in Germany many many many years ago and loved it!
Post a Comment