skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Always remember DAMEN!
Okay so i need to always remember Damen is the womens Toiletten here in Germany and Herren is the mens. I have never forgotten since i've been here until a couple months ago, i can't remember where we were but i totally forgot which was the womens, so i just openend the door and little did i know it was Herren i figured that one out when i saw the urinal! Pretty funny i'm just glad i didn't see some German guy in there ha ha:)
I don't know maybe since i turned 30 i'm starting to forget things more and losing my mind, I guess it's good Andrew is a younger than me so maybe he can help me out a little with my OLD AGE! HA HA
8 comments:
Ha, that totally happened to me too. The "HER" in Herren and the "MEN" in Damen just totally messes me up. It only seems logical the other way around :) How are you guys? Any trips planned this way?
Wow that is too funny. I didn't know that you were that much older than Andrew. I can't believe that you are my age... I totally laugh at my Andy though because he is so much older and he is like my older brother Jarom's age. Too funny.
Wait till you have kids. They'll suck the brain cells out quick! (o:
Our baby will be Elizabeth Rose. After both of our grandma's. We picked it out 15 years ago when we were engaged. Glad we are finally getting to use it.
We told your mom they all need to get on Facebook. Travis and I spend a lot of time there. Are you with them? You need to! We are totally addicted. (o:
Take care and we'll post pics as soon as we can.
What great experiences you guys are haivng over there:) Lots of new things.
Kaylee's totally excited to get a little sister. She has started wanting to change Bryce's diaper by herself and she says she'll be my little helper.
That would be so confusing. I am glad that you didn't see some guy in there! I hope you don't make that mistake anytime soon! You are lookin' good for a 30 year old! :)
That's crazy--do they have pictures to help you out? I don't think I would be able to handle that, I'd probably just avoid public restrooms haha.
I have wondered about this alot are you getting pretty fluent in German or are alot of the people fairly familiar with English
Oh I've walked in to the wrong restroom before! Ya it was even in the right language! My mind is gone if it makes you feel any better!
Post a Comment