Thursday, January 8, 2009

FINALLY.........

So FINALLY i found a place to get Zoey a haircut a few weeks ago here in Germany, it sounds kinda funny but hey dogs need haircuts too!!!!!!!!! I had the same problem myself but luckily i found a German guy here on base that does a good job cutting my hair, being a hairstylist it always makes you nervous to have someone you don't know cutting your hair:) I had a hard time finding somewhere it's little things like this that is sometimes difficult in another country, and knowing if they would do a good job or if they had a good or horrible reputation and so on.The place I found for Zoey is called Pretty dogs it's in Ramstein which is only about 30min from here so, I think i will take her there from now on. She did an AMAZING job and was such a nice German lady, the Germans treat the Americans really nice around here which i'm glad, i think it would be very frustrating if they weren't so nice! So the next time Zoey gets lookin shaggy Prretty Dogs here we come........

3 comments:

Blogging and Bliss said...

Sound frustrating , I am glad you finally found a place. I really need a haircut but I just won't go and spend the money on someone I don't know. I guess that I feel the same way. I need to just break down and do it... I haven't had a hair cut in over a year how sad is that???

Megan and Jon said...

suppose I ever come back as I dog. I want to be yours.
She is adorable. I thougth maybe you cut it yourself since you are a stylist.

GINGERSPICE said...

Lol... why didn't you just try trimming Zoey's hair? I bet you could do it. I'm sure that with all your experience, you've probably cut someone's hair that compares to Zoey's..... hahahah.

I was home, but I wasn't. We are back in Co., but I was at a Doctor appointment yesterday.

Try again :) Maybe call my cell phone and I'll let you know if I'm home or not!

so have you cut your hair again? Are you growing it out?? I'm debating on whether or not to do highlights....

Hmmmm...... what do you suggest?