HAPPY NEW YEAR! We had a fun New Year's hanging out with friends here in Baumholder playing games and bringing in the new year in Germany once again!:) It's hard to believe that it's already 2009, Andrew and i arrived in Germany in 2007 which is so crazy to think that we've been living here for almost 2 years we have already seen so many beautiful places in Europe and we will be back in the states before we know it, time goes by too fast!
2008 brought us ALOT of fun memories here in Germany with each other, friends and family but also some sad times. It's been fun experiencing living in another country together learning the German customs, driving in Europe and many other things even though we've had some hard times. Andrew and i both lost our Grandmas last year and neither of us were able to make it back to the states for the funerals which was very hard, but we got through it together. I was so glad i got to meet Andrew's Grandma Lula before she passed i always heard him talk about her and she was such a cute sweet Grandma, she lived to be 100!
My Grandma Petersen also passed away, i'm so grateful i got to spend so much time with her before coming to Germany, i became so much closer to her and knew when i came to Germany it would be the last time i saw her!
Anyways i'm excited to start a new year and see what it brings here in Germany maybe more family to come see us ha ha. I hope all of you have a fun and Happy 2009:)
Easter 2013
13 years ago




2 comments:
What a blast Heather! As usual you look so stinking cute. Trendy and Hot in a foreign country :) Phew...
I loved talking to you last week. I always enjoy our talks. :)
So guess what. I asked Bill about coming to see you in the fall and he's totally up for it!
What do ya think??
Happy New Year! I'm sure that when you finally get spend Christmas with fam it will be wonderful! I am still so jeoulous of all your expieriences! You look so cute in all the pics too!
Post a Comment