Friday, January 30, 2009

SpRiNg FeVeR.......

Okay i'm so ready for SpRiNg to be here, i always get like this around this time every year! Anybody else get like this?? I love the snow for Christmas and don't mind it to much in Jan. but after that it's just time for warm weather. It's crazy we don't have ANY snow here in Germany but it's still pretty cold and it's definatley alot colder this year! Well hopefully warm weather gets here soon. Andrew and i love to grill in the summer, i'm so ready to go to the lake have some barbecues with friends, and get ready for all the Farmer's Markets here in Germany, they go all out for everything which makes it all fun and worthwhile!!!!!!:)

4 comments:

Blogging and Bliss said...

Oh man when I saw your post I thought WOW how lucky to have such beautiful blossoms already! Well I guess you have to wait for the nice weather too!~ Wishing you a nice day anyways...

holmesfamily8 said...

Come to Vegas, it is 68 today. :wink: The kids think it is spring time already. Winter lasted about a day...can't wait to see what they think when we move to Grand Junction and it is winter again!

Amy said...

Hey cute girl, I totally agree. I am so sick of snow and winter. Bring on the sun:) I'm ready for spring. We're doing really good, crazy as ever ha ha . How are you?? I heard you might come home this summer for a visit. I hope so we need to get together. You really should call me that would be so fun to talk to you. You can call me whenever you want, I basically do nothing ha ha but yeah you really should:)

Unknown said...

hey, I was talking to you mom the other day and she said her and your dad were probably coming over to visit you:) I bet your excited!!! That will be so much fun:)