How cute is this cake it makes you not want to eat it! It was our friends little boy Rylies 1st birthday on Sat. It was so much fun to see Tim and Brittany go all out for his birthday which i know Andrew and i will be the same way! Oh ya and can i just say this little boy got SPOILED, between all the presents that family sent over etc. Even though we have snow the sun was shining so we grilled some hamburgers-chicken-and brauts we had fun hangin out and celebrating Rylies birthday.Brittany-Tim-Rylie and Alana! Alana isn't their little girl but we decided she looks alot like Rylie and fits right in with them.Andrew and i having fun at Rylies party we just love him, he's such a fun cute baby, even though when we first met him he wouldn't really let us hold him, looks like he got over his shyness ha ha.HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYLIE! Here is Rylie getting ready to destroy his own first little birthday cake!Thanks again Tim and Brittnay we had tons of fun and glad we were there to share Rylies 1st Birthday with him:)
Andrew and i are currently living in Germany and will be here for 2 more years. Andrew is a calvary scout in the U.S. Army. Although it's sometimes different living in another country and far away from family and friends, We are having ALOT of fun traveling around Europe together.
3 comments:
It was so good to talk to you today! I seriously love it... sorry I had to go so quickly though.
Your hair looks way cute, I really like it that length.
Right now it's 3:30am where you are.... I'll be talking to you again soon! Hahaha.. Love Ya Girl
Rylie is way cute. Love the name... and he has so much hair! :)
OMG it's my baby!! He sure did get over his shyness..he loves you guys! We were happy that you guys came :)
Hey you how are you?? I haven't talked to you for a while. I'm such a slacker. I hope you had a great Christmas and stuff. Looks like you did tho:)
Post a Comment