I haven't posted anything for quite sometime now, we have been BuSy this past week my parents arrived here in Germany on the 21st of Feb and left yesterday! We had tons of fun i showed them some of fun areas here in Germany, we also went to Luxembourg and Belgium! Poor Andrew had an infection in his tooth the day they arrived so he didn't spend much time with us in the day, but he was able to make it to a few places. After his many dental appointments last week, we found out today he had a cyst under his tooth he is feeling much better today than he did last week:) (His face was pretty swollen and he was in alot of pain i felt so bad for him, i love ya.)
We had tons of fun it was so good to see my parents i hadn't seen my dad in over a year. I hope they can make it back here again Thanks again for everything Mom and Dad we appreciate it and hope you had a GREAT time here in Germany, even though it seemed to go by way to fast. We already miss you guys and it seems to be pretty quiet around here now.......
We love you guys:) I will be sure to post some pictures soon!
Easter 2013
13 years ago




3 comments:
Yes, please post pictures of your parents having fun in Germany. (o: Deone would love to see them, so post away.
I bet they had the time of their lives!! I'm so jealous:)
Sounds like fun. Can't wait to see some pictures.
Post a Comment