skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We miss you Grandma
My cute sweet grandma passed away last week and today is her birthday she would have been 91 today! Happy Birthday Grandma we love and miss you....... My grandma was an amazing woman no matter how sick she was, whenever i would ask her how she was doing she would always tell me she was fine, i seriously never heard her complain about anything and i think she was amazing. I love you grandma....... I found some cute pics of her so i thought i would let you all see how cute of a grandma she was!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
So sorry to hear about your grandma. I'm thinking about ya & have shed a few tears for you because I know how hard it is to be away at times like this. Lots of love from the Rosens!!
That was such a cute thing to do, your grandma was such a sweet lady. How is your mom holding up?? I hope she is doing alright
Heather sorry to hear about your Grandma. She was so darling.
Thanks everyone you guys are so sweet!
Sorry about your Grandma, Heather. She was great. I still remember the french fry with ketchup landing in her hair at the hamburger place in Preston! Email me sometime chalisaeborn@msn.com See ya! ~Chalisa
Post a Comment