skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Birthday Bo and Madison
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my little bro Bo and my beautiful niece Madison..........
Happy Birthday little Bo Bo i miss ya and love ya , have a good birthday!! (
Bo is on the left)
She's too CUTE! I hope you have a fun Birthday Madison, i love you and miss ya tons girl...........
4 comments:
heather, so sorry to hear about your grandma. I'm sure it's hard not being able to come home. Hope everything is alright for you guys.
Wow how old is bo now? Can you believe how old we are, I can't believe we're 25 this year ha ha. I'm so sorry about your grandma too, Hope you're doing ok.
Hey thanks veronica and Amy you guys are so sweet, ya i'm doin good it is hard not being with the fam right now,but i got to spend ALOT of time with my grandma while she was living with us before i got to Germany, which i'm so glad!! Ya Amy i turn 25 in another month i can't believe we're so old ha ha how was your b-day??
Oh thats good, I'm glad you got to spend time with her before you left. My birthday was really fun, thanks for asking. You turn 25 on Hazen's birthday :) 25 just seems so much older than 24 ha ha. oh and that was kado in that pic with Ethan.
Post a Comment