TRIER! One of our favorite places in Germany......
Here is Trier Germany Andrew and i love this place, it's beautiful this is by far one of our favorite places in Germany. There is so many fun things to do in Trier. We had a lot of fun walking along the Mosel River. We've been here a couple times and plan on going a lot more, I'm excited to take my mom and cousin here in just 3 weeks! Germany is really one of the most beautiful places in Europe they are all about the enviornment and everywhere is so clean, especially the autobahn you hardly ever see any trash and if you do you just assume it was an American ha ha. Germans also recycle everything it's pretty crazy!
This is along the Mosel river it's pretty big i know it goes through Frankfurt, Luxembourg and Belgium. They have a little cruise that will take you along the Mosel which you see alot of the castles in Germany. I love Trier it's such a cute city...........
Check out this guy, It was pretty funny Andrew and i had no idea this was an actual person until he turned his head. He must be really BORED........
Okay So isn't this the funniest statue!? A foot how random! (These are two different statues. Who knows how many other foot statues are in Trier!)
This is the porta nigra "black gate" its really old built in 200 a.d. it was one of four main gates the romans used to protect the roman city, several centuries later napoleon destroyed the largest monastery in the city of trier that was located next to the porta nigra, now where the monastery used to stand, is now a big shopping district.
The Electoral Palace, this is such a beautiful building!
Wow, I am jealous it would be so cool to live in Germany! I hope I can get there someday! I'm glad you found my blog! You look as gorgeous as ever. You got a cute hubby too! I am doing like two or more colors a week out of my kitchen, it's kinda messy! I miss the salon! So what took you to Germany? I'm adding you to my blog hope you don't mind!
It was so good to hear from you. I wondered what your life was up to. It looks pretty exciting and beautiful over there! What brought you both to Germany? I wish that Eddie and I could come visit I cannot wait to see some of that country!!
Andrew and i are currently living in Germany and will be here for 2 more years. Andrew is a calvary scout in the U.S. Army. Although it's sometimes different living in another country and far away from family and friends, We are having ALOT of fun traveling around Europe together.
4 comments:
Again I am so jealous of all the wonderful places you get to see. I miss you tons!!
Your so funny! Come over here for a visit girl. ha ha how's things goin for you, ya stayin busy? I miss ya too........
Wow, I am jealous it would be so cool to live in Germany! I hope I can get there someday! I'm glad you found my blog! You look as gorgeous as ever. You got a cute hubby too! I am doing like two or more colors a week out of my kitchen, it's kinda messy! I miss the salon! So what took you to Germany? I'm adding you to my blog hope you don't mind!
It was so good to hear from you. I wondered what your life was up to. It looks pretty exciting and beautiful over there! What brought you both to Germany? I wish that Eddie and I could come visit I cannot wait to see some of that country!!
Post a Comment