Sunday, April 20, 2008

YEAH! WARM WEATHER

Today was a BEAUTIFUL day in Baumholder!! We decided to go down to the lake and enjoy the sun, we had a picnic and walked around the lake. I'm soooooo glad it's getting warmer, I think everyone in Baumholder had the same idea as us there were a lot of people at the lake enjoying the day!
Zoey even found a few little doggy friends to play with ha ha, everyone was was out at the lake today walking their dogs! That's Fraggle (the shitzu) isn't she cute...
Zoey taking off running to the water,This little dog isn't scared of anything!

8 comments:

GINGERSPICE said...

Heather such beautiful pictures! WOW! I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother, was it a surprise or expected? I love still seeing pics of your family, I really REALLY miss you. I wish I could be there to enjoy Germany with you.
Love,
Ginger

Megan and Jon said...

Heather, Where exactly do you live I"m going to pull out a map and learn about this place. Everything is so pretty. HOw long will you be there?

Anonymous said...

Hey there Heather, You look so good and happy. What took you and your hubby to Germany? Work, School? Your dog is a cutie :) It amazes me how the can become a part of the family. They are just like having kids!!!

Anonymous said...

Heather, how are your children doing? Cooper wants a dog really bad, but I don't know if I can break down and get one.
You look great. I guess Germany is treating you good. What a great experience. Do you miss the states?

Amy said...

That looks so fun, I am so ready for warm weather, I love your dog, she is so cute.

Heather Whitehead said...

Callie it was good to hear from you! I'm so glad you and Jamie started blogging it's so much fun to see everyone. Work brought my Hubby here, he is in the Military! It's alot of fun so far but sometimes different living in a different country ha ha.

Heather Whitehead said...

MEGAN I PROMISE I WILL POST SOMETHING UGLY JUST FOR YOU! I found the perfect pic. ha ha

Heather Whitehead said...

Hey Jamie ya my little dog is good, she is just like a kid though she gets into everything ha ha. You should get Cooper a dog what kind does he want?