Wednesday, April 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!!

Okay so April seems to be the month for birthdays in my fam so i just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my other bro Kevin, WOW! your gettin up there Kev your almost as young as me ha ha, Anyways i love ya and miss ya.......... Hope you have a fun day!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey Maria! I'm so sorry about Grandma Beth! I just loved her!! I hope you are doing ok over there. I can't believe how big Madison is getting. Crazy!! I'm excited to see you whenever you come to the States next. By the way.... when will that be?!? We miss ya!!!

Amy said...

What a cute little wife he has, I really like Kevin, he is so funny.

Heather Whitehead said...

Hey thanks Andrea ya it's sad she was such a cute grandma. I'm doin good it was hard to not be there with the fam! I'm not sure when we'll come back, we are going to try sometime this year! I'm excited to see you too and i can't wait to see Austin, he's so cute. Tell all your fam hi i miss you guys.